BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 29, 2009

JIMI HENDRIX quotes...


these are some of my favorite Jimi quotes. not only was Jimi one of the best musicians of all time, he was also a powerful writer and a philosopher,  Enjoy...


When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

I used to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. I take my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see. 

It's funny how most people love the dead, once you're dead your made for life.

My nature just changes.

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye. 

When we go to play, you flip around and flash around and everything, and then they're not gonna see nothin' but what their eyes see. Forget about their ears.

White collar conservative flashin down the street, pointing that plastic finger at me, they all assume my kind will drop and die, but I'm gonna wave my freak flag high.

0 comments: